2013年3月1日 星期五

This is for imporving my poor english writing. Wish I am able to write an article a day, no matter the grammar is correct or not, keep writing. Maybe sometimes I can show this to Heidi, she may fix my writing problem.

Today I read some posters on PTT_TOEIC, trying to find somes book to read, and some way to study by myself. At this moment, I know the "Big Data" issue is really important. Is there any king of method to make "searching useful information" more efficiently? OK, I am not an Big data analyst, I just ask the simple question, and find no way out.

Finally, I decide to read from the books I have already own. To memorize the vocabulary could be my first choice. I have made some decisions, after I realized them, I will go buying some new books to read.

Here are the aims:
1. To memorize 10 new words a day, and study them again tomorrow.
2. To watch an english TV program. like "How I met your mother" just by hearing....
3. To write an article a day, and sent to Heidi... Ha, I wish she will buy in this...

I wish I could spend 1 hour a day to study..
It is a beginning.


沒有留言:

張貼留言